Norton.com/nu16 – The name of Norton AntiVirus will always be remembered among the users who want to protect their devices from unwanted harmful online threats. Norton is one of the most famous protection software. It was developed by Symantec from 1991 to 2014. Later on, it was rechristened as Norton Security.
Symantec has been developing protection software to keep your device and data protected from viruses, malware, Trojan, online threats and more. Also, it has been providing excellent security solutions ever since it arrived in the arena of the software market. Norton has been successfully offering top-quality products and services, and the newest version of the famous Norton Security suite is Norton security 2018. Only some of the exceptional security applications have been able to be consistently getting positive reviews as Norton Security software.
Before You Begin
Before you choose Norton, make sure that you go through the system requirements for the product you want to set up. Also, you’ll need to ensure that your device meets the compatibility as required for one to activate on your device. It is all-time recommended checking the list of features and subscriptions details before you begin purchasing any of the Norton products. For the same, simply visit www.norton.com/setup.
System Requirements and Installation for Norton Nu16
- The installation process for Norton programs is undoubtedly pretty simple. The Norton products you are going to install are usually compatible with Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, 9, 8 Pro, 8.1 and 10.
- All Norton programs are compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions as well. Just remember to keep your Service Pack always updated.
- With the exception of Windows, Norton products also run on Mac OS. Here too, you need to make sure that you have updated your Operating System.
- For smartphones and tablets’ users, Norton provides comprehensive security for their devices too. Norton Security program can run on any device operating Android. For that, all you need is a reliable and stable internet connection because Norton for phone tends to use the internet to conduct web-based anti-theft capabilities.
Note: The Norton installation suite is very light-weight and doesn’t consume much space in smartphones and tablets as well. For confirming that, you can see residual files being downloaded from the server Symantec of Symantec when your security program is installed. Interested users can set up their Norton product on www.norton.com/nu16.
Download Norton Setup File
- After you complete the installing process of Norton setup, you then will need to sign up for a user account.
- Visit norton.com/nu16 and go to the Norton servers. Register you Norton security software here. Otherwise, they may need to sign in to your Norton account.
As soon as you complete the downloading, installing, and signing-up process for your Norton Setup, a product tour will commence, and it is going to reveal all of the features your product contains.
Norton Security is known as the symbol of magnificent design and a collection of excellent cyber-security tools.
Features of Norton
- There are a lot of great features of Norton; here we present you some of them. The chief features of Norton Security are powerful antivirus module, anti-spam module, firewall, and identity and data security.
You can easily access all of these features using the well-designed UI. You will be able to create a UI very conveniently, just by going to any settings from the home screen.
Norton Setup Activation
For being able to make use of and access the complete features offered by your Norton product or service, you first have to activate the product you have installed.
Product activation is an essential part of the whole process because it doesn’t only decrease the software piracy, but it also makes sure that you have a genuine copy of Norton Security software.
If your device is connected to the internet, then the activation process will begin automatically when launching your Norton product for the first time after installation.
When you don’t activate your Norton product at the time of installation, you receive a prompt from Norton for activating your setup whenever you want to do so.
In addition, you are likely to get notified by activation alerts once in a while. You will keep receiving these activation alert notifications until you activate the product.
In order to make the entire process more comprehensible, you can activate your Norton product with the help of the easy steps given below or by just visiting www.norton.com/setup.
- First of all, launch your Norton product.
- Tap on the Activate Now button. You will find this option in the user interface.
- Alternatively, you can tap on the Activate Now button by going to the Norton product activation alert.
- When the prompt appears, enter your Norton username and password to log in to your Norton account.
- For doing one of the following, see the instructions below:
- If you have 25 characters alpha-numeric product key, then you need to head to “Enter a key” option. After that, fill in the activation code and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you have any valid Norton licenses with you, you will then have to tap on the subscriptions and then follow some of the on-screen instructions.
- If you are looking forward to buying a license, you must tap on “Buy a Subscription” option. Doing so will take you to the Norton web store. Here, you will be able to complete the purchase.
Why Choosing Norton is the Best Option You Have?
Norton is one of the best manufacturers and security providers in today’s software market. Norton Security (www.norton.com/nu16) offers the best-sophisticated protection for many devices such as Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, Tablets, Android devices, etc. Norton security software helps in the protection of your data against viruses, malware, spyware, adware, and other annoyances that are trying so hard to access your device and cause damage to its system. Hence, one must use this advanced tool to protect all of their web-enabled devices from viruses, cyber dangers, and security threats.